CrossFit Real Fitness' WOD's (workout of the day) are the main workouts held every hour on the hour at our facility. All workouts are scaled to individual fitness levels allowing any age or ability to complete the workouts. We also have an introductory trial which allows all athletes (familiar or unfamiliar with CrossFit) to see what 'Real Fitness' is all about. Workouts consist of constantly varied functional movements performed at a high intensity with the assistance of a Certified CrossFit Coach.
Why CrossFit Real Fitness?
- Unlimited use of the facility Monday-Friday 5am-8pm, Sat/Sun 7am-1pm (full locker rooms, with showers – towels provided)
- Trial for all new adult and child athletes with a Certified CrossFit Coach
- One on One or small group personal training
- Full time membership staff/account assistance
- Knowledgeable, committed and certified coaching staff instructing and programming WODs for you
- Strength, skill, mobility, challenges programmed into workouts with a tracking form so you can see your results
- Additional TRX, MMA (fundamental and advanced levels) & Kickboxing classes included in membership
- RealFit Kids program incorporating CrossFit and Mixed Martial Arts for your children ages 5-15
- Smoothie bar and bottled water service
- Community of hundreds of other athletes looking to improve their performance and lifestyles as a whole
- Regular seminars promoting a well balanced all around healthy lifestyle
- Mindset for peak performance and mental toughness seminars
- RealFit Foods meal program available to everyone
- Become a Part of a Healthy Lifestyle…Physically and Mentally
Each workout will use a combination of:
Weightlifting: not just dumbbells -- but kettlebells, medicine balls, olympic lifts and anything else we can find to lift or throw (keep in mind the lifts and movements are taught to you)
Gymnastics: i.e. body control movements, including the air squat, push-up, pull-up, dip, and any other body weight exercise
Mono-structural exercise: i.e. cardiovascular training -- running, rowing, cycling, swimming, stair climbing, etc.
On the hour, the group starts with a brief warm up before moving on to practice the skills used in the upcoming workout. Once everyone is familiar with the movements and feels ready to begin, the workout starts. On average, each workout lasts between 10 and 30 minutes. These short, intense workouts are what make CrossFit so effective, and you will find they give you better overall fitness results than other forms of exercise and fitness workouts.
You can expect to be at the gym for at least 60 minutes. Wear comfortable gym attire that you can train in, and shoes that are suitable for cross training.